Remove truck Adblue with Star Diagnostic Xentry software
Star Diagnostic multiplexer with Xentry software (truck available)
(Check: Which Star diagnostic tool can do truck?
1) Run Xentry software. Press F2 to accept windows prompts until the DAS is well communicated
2) Select vehicle Category as TRUCK in vehicle menu. Press F3
3) Select truck model, here take "AXOR" as an example
4) Select detail vehicle model accept Simulation prompt
5) Select control module for simulation. First click the INS control module and then select FR from the list
6) Choose the appropriate object number and diagnostic version. Click F2 to back to the previous program.
7) Select MR and press F2
8) Select System recognition after that and press F3
9) Select FR drive control>>Control unit adaptations>>Parameterization
10) Select Vehicle parameter from parameter list
11) Select Nox Torque limit option, you will check there is no value
12) Select Nox Torque limit value from the left drop-down list, select value as 100%. Press F3
13) Wait the system display Random number, ID code and Calculation type information
14) Read the encrypted random number from FDOK and enter it in Star Diagnosis as in the following example: 123-120-004-232. Check the entry is correct. Press F3
15) You will able to view the current Nox Torque limit value is 100%
16) Click OK to save settings. Back to vehicle parameter menu and project the function you want.