How to adjust axle value with SD Connect C4 Star Diagnostic Tool
SD Connect C4
diagnostic multiplexer with 2011.11V software HDD (the newest is 2014.11)
Dell D630 laptop running Windows XP O/S
1) Install SD Connect C4 diagnostic software and activate it. If you get the buddle dealer: SD C4 diagnostic system plus Dell D630 laptop, software is pre-installed and activated. Directly run and use.
2) Run a self-test
3) Run DAS software
4) Come to Control unit program, select "Chassis" control module. Hit F3 to continue.
5) Select "AIRmatic" under Chassis control unit options. Hit F3 button.
6) Some setting options are list below AIRmatic. Select "Actuations" and hit F3 to move forward.
7) Select last option: Front axle/Rear axle RAISE+LOWER, click F3 icon
8) Press corresponding button F3-F8 displayed as the picture below to raise or lower actuation of level values/ axle alignment (Left front vehicle level, right front vehicle values and rear vehicle value)
9) Save the previous settings and go back to main program for other functions. Otherwise, exit the program.
How to activate SD Connect C4 diagnostic EPC and WIS