- Autel G-BOX2 Tool for Benz, supports all keys lost,working with Autel MaxiIM IM608.
- Upgrade version of Autel G-BOX tool.
Original AUTEL G-BOX2 Tool for Benz All Keys Lost Work with Autel MaxiIM IM608
Supports fast mode on vehicle and bench when all keys of Mercedes-Benz vehicles using the Das3 EIS/EZS are lost.
Reads and writes Bosch engine ECU on F classis of BMW and MQB of Volkswagen.
With the Autel’s Advanced Diagnostic Tablets supporting IMMO and Key Programming functions.
Autel G-Box Adapter can work on Mercedes-Benz vehicles with DAS3 CAN EIS/EZS in AKL.
Compare with other adapter Autel G-Box Adapter is more effctive to reading the ECU data from W204 and W207 EISs.
AUTEL G-BOX Adapter can support Mercedes All Key Lost BMW DME Reading.
AUTEL G-BOX Adapter use with both the Autel MaxiIM IM608, IM508 and Auro IM600.
Autel G-Box Adapter is specially designed for Mercedez-Benz vehicles with DAS3 CAN EIS/EZS in AKL.
It helps to reduce the time for reading the ECU data from W204 and W207 EISs by over 85%.
Supports Mercedes Benz All Keys Lost, faster calculate password
Supports IM608 or IM508 with XP400
Used for Faster Mercedes ECU data and EIS password calculation
Mercedes DAS3 can EIS/EZS all keys lost
Reduces reading time of W204 ECU data & W207 EIS by over 85%
No need to remove and reinsert the key for W221 & W164 after 2009 models
Can read and write BMW DME/DDE ISN in boot mode
Compatible with Auro IM600 & Auro IM100 with XP400
Troubles and Troubleshooting:
When all the keys of the Mercedes-Benz vehicle are lost, you can operate through the OBD.
Notice:This method is suitable for Mercedes-Benz W204, W207, W216 and W164 EISs after the year 2009.
1. Connect the G-Box2 to vehicle' s OBDII
2. Remove the fuse of vehicle EIS, Connect the Relay ports to the fuse using the supplied fuse cable
3. When the vehicle has an ELV, connect the K7 port and ELV plug using the supplied K-line cable
4. Connect the G-Box2 to the Autel Diagnostic Tablet (MaxiIM IM608, IM508)
How to do on Bench When All Keys of Mercedes-Benz Vehicle are Lost
Notice:This Method is suitable for all Mercedes-Benz EISs that are already supported by Autel Diagnostic Tablet
1. Plug the G-Box2 to the Mercedes-Benz EIS using the packed DB15 Cable
2. Plug to the DC port of G-Box2 using a power adapter (DV 12V)
3. Plug the G-Box2 to the Autel Diagnostic Tablet (MaxiIM IM608, IM508)
1PC x Autel G-BOX2
1PC x DB15 Cable
1PC x K-Line Cable
1PC x Fuse Cable
2PCs x Fuse (5A)
2PCs x Clamp Cable
1PC x OBDII Extension Cable
1PC x Quick Reference Guide
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, below is our contact information:Whatsapp: +86 18750906153
Live Support: Chat with us online