SearchYou can search Download & Technical Support by keyword.
Xentry DAS working but WIS not installed (solved)
I have the problem with WIS standalone installation
Version: DAS 012012, MB Star C4
1) Keys; checked and used 2 different keys, they are all - saved successfully
2) WIS is 012012
3) Modifyed d2ksetup.ini
4) Running sdswitch.exe
trying to install on "clean" system, Xentry DAS is working, but WIS (surprisingly) I cannot install.
Problem only in permission on folder e:\wis
You need to do:
1) Right click on folder WIS disc E:
2) Select "Sharing and Security" menu
3) Click on Security tab
4) Select "Users" in "Group or user names:" list
5) in list "Permission for Users" check "Full control"
6) Press OK
and you done！
WIS installation reference:
Easiest way to avoid installation problem:
To buy Mercedes software HDD or SSD from from http://www.mbstartool.com/wholesale/mb-star-software/
- all software pre-installed on the disk before delivery
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.