SearchYou can search Download & Technical Support by keyword.
PKW SMART offline programming with MB Star Xentry
Here is some files and tips on offline programming for Mercedes PKW/SMART by MB technician.
Software: Xentry XP, XDOS(32/64) and Xentry Pass-Thru (32/64)
Release: 2015 until 07-2016.
Device: the updated firmware SD connect c5 or SD connect c4
- i don't password it because it is for educational only.
- do at your own risk
- no support but if i get your valuable feedback, i will try to fix it if i could.
- you can't combine with online capabilities of the latest xdos. better make a batch file to switch between offline and online.
it is simple because it is only one folder..
- copy your original das\trees\pkw\flashen and rename to e.g: flashenOnline
- extract the offline patch to the flashen folder
so you have 2 folders.
1. flashen (with offline capability)
2. flashenOnline which is the original
make one click batch file to change between them when needed.
here it is:
Xentry Offline Programmi…7-2016.rar
- for some xdos release, there is no akttab.csv in the PKW sdflash folder
here it is:
offline programming software (safe database) - tested working by the MBSTARTool chief engineer:
Special thanks for Satria sharing all above at forum autoprofessionals.org.
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.