How to recover SD Connect C4 Xentry?
If the SD Connect C4
Xentry software is not working properly, it needs recovery. Here starshop introduce step-by-step guide of how to reset SD Connect C4 Xentry and make it work properly.
1) Shut down XENTRY Connect. Make sure that the XENTRY Connect is in standby mode. Click “Continue”.
2) Connect drive and power supply units follow the picture displayed on the screen.
3) Power up SD Connect C4 multiplexer with key Coination <Red Cross> and <Green Check Mark>.
4) The system is processing upgrade procedure. Please wait patiently.
5) Update procedure is complete. You can complete the process by pressing the <green checkmark> button or wait until XENTRY Connect automatically shuts down (approximately 10minutes after the image appeared in the display)
6) Sometimes you need to install the “Updater” tool to ensure your system is up-to-date. This can be simply done by switch XENTRY Connect on and connect the XENTRY Connect via XENTRY Control.
7) When the full procedure completes, exit the program.