How to change time/date in cluster with Star diagnostic tool
Many Star diagnostic system users know that it is able to correct the time in instrument cluster, but do not know where to go. STARSHOP here introduces how to set the analog clock and key dependency with Star OBD?diagnostic tool, take SD Connect C4 multiplexer for an example.
SD Connect C4
Star diagnostic system SDS
Dell D630 laptop running Win XP home
Instructions in Star DAS Developer Mode:
1. Install and activate the software. Software is pre-installed and activated if you get the SD Connect C4 multiplexer and Dell D630 laptop
2. Connect SD C4 system with vehicle via OBD port
3. Run DAS software
4. Come to the main Control units group menu->F3
5. Select Information and communication option->F3
6. Select IC Instrument Cluster->F3
7. Select Diagnosis to plant specifications->F3
8. Select Control unit adaptations->F3
9. Select Control unit adaptations (Variant coding)->F3
10. Select Variantkodierung ->F3
11. Select Datumsanzeige Grundbildebene and turn date on “ein”
12. Select Menu 24 option and activate key dependency to “aktivieren” to active the status.
13. Reboot the cluster. The whole procedure is complete.